ICE Water Management aims to strengthen its growth and is looking for its future international business developer (M/W).
You will maintain and reinforce commercial strategies in line with the company’s goals and objectives.
Your main responsabilities:
- Ensure the development of the company’s turnover and sales margin
- Strengthen the sales strategy in line with the company’s objectives:
- Analysing sales on the various markets and developing or adjusting action plans based on identified sales leads
- Identify the various ways to support business development (anticipating customer needs, product development, etc.)
- Define the prospecting strategy or strategies needed to achieve objectives, depending on the markets and areas concerned
- Participate in commercial negotiations and develop customer relations
- Maintaining relationships with strategic partners (agents, business introducers, etc.); reporting to general management
- Investigate new markets and their potential
- Marketing/communication: develop the company’s visibility in France and maintain existing visibility on the export market.
With a background in business development in a technical environment, ideally in the agri-food or water sectors, you will have at least 5 years’ professional experience in a similar international position.
You will be required to travel frequently in France and other countries (around 50% of your time).
Proactive and curious by nature, you have excellent interpersonal skills with internal teams in order to define the sales offer before presenting and defending it to the customer. You are also comfortable in operational situations.
You will be proactive, rigorous and have excellent interpersonal skills. You will be a responsible person, able to work both as part of a team and independently.
An excellent knowledge of written and spoken English is essential, and knowledge of an additional language is a real plus.
Organised, you know how to manage priorities, meet deadlines, be responsive and highly adaptable.
An excellent communicator, you express yourself fluently, clearly and concisely.
You will report directly to the Sales Director and work closely with the Sales Department.
You have already used an ERP system and are familiar with its use.
You have a perfect command of the Office pack in general.
Details about the offer of Business Developer M/W
Place of work: Chavanod (74)
Type of contract: Permanent
Start date: as soon as possible
Follow us on Linkedin.