Charter of corporate social responsibility
The management of N.ICE (business name ICE WATER MANAGEMENT) has chosen to apply the following principles for the governance of our company. Each employee is requested to familiarise themselves with the 10 principles set out below. If an employee has any questions regarding these principles and their application within ICE WATER MANAGEMENT, they are encouraged to discuss the point with their manager, or their HR representative. ICE WATER MANAGEMENT guarantees that no retortion measures will be taken against a bona fide employee alert arising from this Charter, and/or its application within our company.
- Principle 1: Our company supports and respects the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Principle 2: Our company is careful that it is not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Principle 3: Our company upholds the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Principle 4: Our company supports the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Principle 5: Our company supports the effective abolition of child labour.
- Principle 6: Our company supports the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Principle 7: Our company supports a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Principle 8: Our company supports initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Principle 9: Our company encourages the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Principle 10: Our company condemns corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.