< Toutes les Annonces
Trainee engineer/projects M/F
ICE is looking for a trainee design/project engineer M/F
Under the supervision of the head of studies and project managers, you will be responsible for monitoring the studies of a project.
As a trainee design/project engineer M/F your main missions will be :
1- Studies (needs definition phase)
- Validate hypotheses and prerequisites, collect missing elements (functional particularities, customer’s CDC) from the process design office, the project manager, the sales representative and the customer.
- Dimension and realize calculation notes, simulations & designs of the different processes, using the tools in place (P&ID, functional description).
- For standard equipment: select equipment and instruments to be integrated into our systems, using the configurators.
- For special equipment: drafting and distributing documents and specifications for consulting suppliers, based on our technical library.
- Selecting special instrumentation (non-machines…).
2- Technical support
- Remote technical support for commissioning engineers
- Diagnostic assistance.
3- Project management
You will assist the project manager in his daily tasks:
- Management of the realization schedule
- Weekly follow-up of the construction site during client and supplier meetings
- Tracking of expenses and commitments by project
- Monthly financial business review.
Depending on the profile and needs, trips to the site (technical review, site visits, etc.) may be required.
Profile of the trainee design/project engineer M/F :
With a technical degree (BAC+5) (engineering school, Master – type ENGESS, ENSIC, ENSEEIHT ideally in water chemistry, hydraulics or food industry, you are looking for a significant and rewarding experience in the water and beverage (food industry) treatment sector.
You have a good level of English (B1)
Eager to join a very dynamic structure on a human scale, you are naturally curious, communicative and proactive. Your involvement, your interpersonal skills and your team spirit will be essential assets for the success of your missions.
You master the Pack Office in general.
Type of job: internship
Place : Annecy – Haute-Savoie
As a leading player in consulting, engineering and equipment for the bottled water and beverage industry, ICE is a company recognized internationally for its innovations and the quality of its services. We design, manufacture and commission water treatment systems for the beverage industry (bottled water, soft drinks, etc.). We are mainly involved in exports, in Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Our young and dynamic team of experts is driven by the same passion for challenges, respect for commitments and excellence.
Discover more information about ICE and follow us on Linkedin